Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

WW Week #7

It pains me to write this, but I must stay accountable...

Gained 4.4 pounds this week

The worst part is that I didn't even do that bad this weekend... it was last night.  I knew that I wasn't physically hungry; that I was just having a craving. I kept waiting for it to go away and then when it didn't, I caved.  This triggered a terrible, terrible downward spiral because as soon as I gave in to one craving, a new craving would mosey on in to take its place. I could not stop eating. I managed to rack up close to 50 points after work alone.

Grrr... frustrating. BUT I came up with an action plan:
  • increase water intake from 64 oz. to 80 oz.
  • eat a 6-8 point breakfast (protein + carbs)
  • go to the gym after work to avoid mindless eating
Anyway. New week. Clean Slate. Back on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment