- Weekly: -2.4lbs
- Overall: -13.5lbs
- Avg: -1lb/wk
To put it frankly, there are a lot of foods that I cannot eat this weekend. If they are put in front of me, I will be tempted. No matter what I say, or how I try to rationalize, DO NOT LET ME CAVE!!!
I will save enough points for ONE slice of cake and ½ cup of ice-cream for Little J’s bday, but that’s it!
Foods that I can (and probably will) eat this weekend:
- Fat-free cottage cheese with crushed pineapple canned in 100% juice (no sugar added)
- Fat-free ricotta cheese
- Light English muffins
- Eggs with spinach/mushrooms and fat-free cheese (which I can’t seem to find anywhere!)
- Grillers original veggie burgers (brand: morning star)
- Chicken with vegetables and quinoa/brown rice
- Red potatoes with olive oil
- Lots of fruit (& veggies, but mostly fruit)