things that i will (finally) be able to do once
my final papers are submitted
- START GOING TO THE GYM. I haven't been to the gym at all in the past month. I don't have time to go because I tell myself that if I have time to go to the gym, then I have time to write my paper. I tell my self that I will spend time that would have been spent on the gym working on my paper. Usually this end with a late night Netflix-binge
- RETURN TO SOCIAL MEDIA. I'll get back to tweeting, liking, 'graming, and blogging because I will have more time to stop and smell the flowers... and then post a picture, status, and review of said flowers. Plus I usually try to refrain from social media while I am stressed... P.S. Pinterest doesn't count as social media ;)
- WORK ON MY RESUME & UPDATE MY LINKEDIN. I don't have a resume. My LinkedIn profile is pathetic. I have not looked into any careers. I don't have any networking connections. I'm stuck in limbo until I graduate. I'm stuck not graduating until I write this paper. Solution? WRITE THE PAPER!
- SIT DOWN AND PLAN MY LIFE. Right now everything is slowly spiraling out of control. I just need to sit down and organize, plan, and get my shit together; diet, exercise, moving apartments, budget, career, friends, family... all that fun stuff that has taken the back burner since I've been trying (and failing) to get this paper done.
- CALL MYSELF A UCONN GRADUATE. [please refer to #3]