Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

4-Week Weight Loss Challenge

SOURCE: Mango Moods

my very own weight-loss challenge
After reading up on a few weight-loss challenges, I couldn't find one that fit my needs.  As such, I decided to create a challenge of my very own!  This particular challenge was inspired by The Six Sister's 8-Week Challenge.  While I kept the same basic structure, I did change the content quite a bit:
  • 8-weeks was a little too forward-looking for my anxious-self. Instead, I settled for a manageable 4-week timespan.  Plus once I make it to the end of four weeks, I can do it all over again!
  • I don't have any friends and family that want to lose weight with me so instead of a team challenge, the only person I'm up against is myself.
  • I removed some of the challenge items (i.e. 3 servings of vegetables, 2 servings of fruit, and no sweets).  I eat a vegan diet, so I don't really want to focus on these things right now.  I don't want to overwhelm myself with too many expectations.
  • I'll use MyFitnessPal instead of a paper food journal
printable guide & calendar
I don't start until next Monday so I'll use this week to mentally prepare and print out my calendar.  Here's a link to the DropBox file:  4-Week Weight Loss Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment