Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Nervous Nellie


to do this week:
  1. Write and submit both papers for my German lit class
  2. Find a place to live for the upcoming year
  3. Create a budget and tracking system
  4. Start using my vegan agenda again
I must get all this done (in order).  Once I do, I will be ready to start the 4-Week Challenge.  Hopefully it will also relieve me from the mini slump I've been in.

current sh*t list:
  • I'm taking a new medicine that makes me sleepy ALL THE TIME
  • I can't seem to find reasonably priced housing around campus
  • I am absolutely broke; Trying to put together a budget gives me anxiety
  • I can't bring myself finish these two papers for my summer class (even though they are the only thing standing between me and graduation... AND they are already super late)
  • I have hit a weight-loss plateau. It sucks.

I need to bring back the gratitude journal ...this post reeks of negativity

No comments:

Post a Comment