Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Master Cleanse & Other Updates

my life as of late.
1. I decided to stop doing the Master Cleanse... sorta.  Technically, I never really started since I couldn't make it through a full day without cheating a little.  So until I run out of lemons and maple syrup, I'm just going to keep doing what I've been doing until I can come up with a better plan.
2. Yesterday, I took a break from the lemonade altogether.  No lemons. No maple syrup. No cayenne pepper.  And no laxative tea.  Just plain ol' food.
3. ...I also took a break from being vegan yesterday (eek!!!) It was my first "break" since making the decision to go vegan two months ago.  I had an egg salad sandwich and cake pop from Starbucks, whoops!  Anyway, now that it's out of my system, it's back to vegan.  I'm NOT going to let one measly little hour of one measly little day ruin my momentum.
4. I have 2 doctors appointments in the upcoming week.  One for my high blood pressure, and one for my PCOS.  They may be related one way or another.  Regardless, I want definitely want to get both issues under control.  Trying to lose weight with PCOS is so frustrating!
5. DietBet is over!  My weigh-out has been verified, and I am an official winner!  Tell the people what she won! ...uh, well I have no idea yet, but hopefully they'll have the results finalized soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment