Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Week #1 Vegan Report

SOURCE: Inslee

yo ho yo ho, a vegan's life for me.
I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN VEGAN FOR SEVEN DAYS!!!  Truth be told, I don't really miss my weekly take-out rotation (D.P. Dough, Husky Pizza, Yukon Jacks, and Dominos) or my morning Dunkin runs (large caramel swirl iced coffee with cream & sugar and a double chocolate doughnut please).  Don't get me wrong, going vegan cold turkey (#punny) was a huge deal; hence why I'm not freaking out about calories yet.  My body can be a bit stubborn so the last thing I want to do is make a billion and one changes before it's ready! Baby steps ;)

seven days without meat makes one weak.
want have to start incorporating exercise into my routine.  The only problem?  With my new 9-to-5 job and reduced protein intake, my energy levels have gone down faster than the Titanic.  On top of that, I haven't worked out since Spring Break; That's a whole two months of being completely sedentary!  I managed to sneak in a quick walk on my lunch break today.  Might try to make it a regular thing... at least until frizzy-hair weather gets here.

weekly progress report:
In other news, Monday means weigh-in day!  I am excited to announce that this morning I was exactly 175.0 pounds.  That means I've lost 3.3 pounds since last Monday. The best part? The only change I've made is going vegan; no restricting; no planning; no feeling guilty.  I also took measurements; lost a couple inches overall.  I didn't have time to snap a progress pic; will do first thing tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment