Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

WW Week #9

Good morning, and happy Wednesday! Just a quick update before I start my day:

I'm officially back in the WW game :)  After a lovely week, I was quite pleased with the scale this morning.

Weekly change: -3.3 pounds
Overall change: -13.0 pounds

  • I've been walking to work instead of taking the bus from the parking lot
  • I've been planning how I want to spend my points in the morning
  • I've been eating more fruits and vegetables
  • I've been eating more carbs in the morning and less at night
  • I've been staying within my daily and weekly points allowance

In terms of the non-weight related aspects of my life, I've been sleeping more, reading more, knitting more, and just being more productive overall. I am excited to carry this energy through Christmas and into 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment