Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

WW Week #17

Good morning! This morning's weigh-in is brought to you by folgers coffee: a hug in a cup.

Anyway, I'm in a good mood! Why!? Oh I don't know... Maybe because I lost two pounds this week! And I'm currently sitting at my lowest weight since starting weight watchers :)

This brings my total weight loss to 17.2 pounds, which averages out to a pound a week. Slow and steady... One day at a time... These concepts are proving to be quite difficult since I'm so impatient when it comes to weight loss. But I'm learning!

Here's a chart of my progress since October:

Things to note:
  • I'm thiiis close to my 10% weight goal.
  • I've had two big spikes: one around thanksgiving and the other around Christmas/NYE.
  • I don't want to jinx it, but it looks like I am (finally) back on the path to decreasing numbers. Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment