Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Oh! Why Hello There


here i am.
With a college degree successfully under my belt, it is time to start a new chapter -- yay!  I've decided to take control of my life, and finally become the person I've always dreamed of becoming.  I know it won't be easy; I know it won't be a straightforward; and I know it won't be immediate... Hell, I don't even know if it will be worth it!  However, I do know that it is something I want, and it is something I am ready to work my ass off for.  I can do this. I will do this.

note to self:
This blog is going to be my digital diary.  I am using it for purely personal purposes.  My posts will have little rhyme or reason.  I will not write to entertain, satisfy, or persuade an audience.  I will not filter my thoughts in fear of criticism.  I will not edit my writing style in an attempt to sound more sophisticated and/or witty.  I will not stress over content.  I will not spend hours rewording, formatting, and proof-reading.  I will not pretend to be an expert on matters in which I have little knowledge or authority.  For once in my life I am making this ALL ABOUT ME, and it feels fucking awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment