Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Master Cleanse: Day #1

MORNING WEIGH-IN: 168.9
TOTAL CUPS OF LEMONADE: 5
OVERALL MOOD/FEELINGS: optimistic
SIDE EFFECTS: heightened sense of smell. my co-worker had a salad for lunch... I never realized how good a salad could smell

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
  • No headache today!
  • No solid foods were consumed... at all
  • No serious cravings
  • I caught up with my big from Theta, who I haven't seen since I graduated
  • When I saw her, she said I looked good and asked if I had lost weight :)
  • Jess ordered a magic cookie bar that looked SO GOOD. I resisted!
ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT:
  • I forgot to bring the cayenne pepper to work
  • We went to a little cafe, where I ordered a green tea latte
  • They got Jess's order wrong so they brought out an extra free drink
  • I drank the free drink (a chocolate-strawberry smoothie) ...oops

No comments:

Post a Comment