Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Master Cleanse: Take Two

master cleanse struggles.
Yesterday I wake up, made a cup of detox lemonade, pack my bags, and leave for class.  While I'm in the car, I realize I forgot my maple syrup.  I didn't have time to go back so I thought maybe, just maybe, I could go until 5pm without the lemonade.  WRONG!  By the time my class was over at 12:30, I was starving! I couldn't go back to my house to grab the syrup because I had a professional development training at 1.  So I caved... and stopped at Subway for a veggie delight on my way to the meeting.  Then during break, I helped myself to some trail mix from the vending machine.

but wait, it gets better.
Instead of getting back on track with the lemonade, I used my absent-mindedness as an excuse to eat THREE vegan burritos, vegan miso soup, AND a few spoonfuls of crunchy peanut butter dipped in semi-sweet chocolate chips. #FAIL

and the real kicker.
The real irony came this morning.  I decide to get back on track and start again.  I go to grab my maple syrup from the mini fridge ...but it's not there!  Come to find out, I had it with me the whole time yesterday.
oh bother...

No comments:

Post a Comment