Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

Gratitude Journal 8/11


things to which i would like to toast
  1. BEING BACK IN THE 160s! This morning I was 167.1 lbs... You read that right, 167.1 :)  I was surprisingly relieved to see this number; I was mildly freaking out when my weight went above 170 again ...and then I really started to hit the panic button when it kept going up.  Now to get to the 150's (oh that would be so wonderful!)
  2. VICTORY OVER THE OREOS! I was able to outwit, outsmart, and outplay the cookie monster!!! I'm proud to announce that as tempted as I was, I was able to refrain from a late night trip to the pantry.  Yesterday I put the Oreos cabinet and I haven't touched them since.
  3. STARTING A 4 WEEK WEIGHT CHALLENGE! It isn't anything official... Just something I typed up a few weeks back.  I've been meaning to print it out and actually start, but I was waiting until after I settled in to my new place.  I'm not completely settled, but I've come to the realization that if I keep waiting for the perfect time, I'll never lose any weight!  Anywho, I printed the worksheet (DROPBOX FILE HERE), weighed in this morning (see #1), and stocked up on cheap 64oz water bottles. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment