Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

WW Week #4

Today marks the start of week #5. I'll pause to let that sink in... I'M ON WEEK FIVE!!! Whoa! When did that happen? I cannot remember the last time I followed through with something for this long (sad, but true). The best part? I'm still going strong.  In fact, I feel as if my real motivation is just getting started.  This was the first week that I managed to stay within my weekly points allowance.  I also managed to successfully get back on track after a very indulgent Sunday (think lobster rolls, apple cider doughnuts, and espresso martinis).  Anyway, I'll stop blabblering and get to the part you're probably waiting for... The results week numero four:

Weekly: -1.8 lbs (!!)
Overall: -8.9lbs
Achievements: As of this morning, I have officially lost 5% of my body weight.
Next Goal: 10% of my current weight.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment