Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

DietBet: Take 3

third time's a charm?
Call me crazy, but I've decided to do another DietBet.  So far I'm 1-1 as far as wins and loses are concerned.  I'm hoping to get into a nice routine now that I've finally settled into my new job/apartment.  I don't know why I'm struggling so hardcore to lose weight.  I hate the fact that one bad weekend can counteract an entire month of healthy eating!  I submitted my official starting weight to DietBet this morning, and I was 173.1 -- yuck, yuck yuck! I had been doing so well decent with diet & exercise, but now after just one weekend of visiting friends, I'm almost back to where I started at the beginning of the summer.  I'm definitely not giving up, but it's just so fucking discouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment